Ryan Newman – Las Vegas II Advance
Team: No. 6 Guaranteed Price Ford Mustang
Crew Chief: Scott Graves
Twitter: @ Roush6Team, @RoushFenway and @RyanJNewman
Race format: 400.5 miles, 267 laps, stages: 80-80-107
South Point 400 – Saturday, September 26th at 7 p.m. ET on NBCSN, PRN, SiriusXM Channel 90
Newman at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Newman makes his 24th Cup start this Sunday in Las Vegas, where he has an average finish of 15.7 with 10 top 10 and four results in the top 5.
- Seven of the last 10 starts in Las Vegas have put Newman in the top 15. A year ago he finished 15th in this race, a year earlier he had run 10th.
- Newman’s best overall result on the 1.5 mile route came in 2015 when he finished third, one of his four top five on the track from 2001. He finished fourth twice – first in 2002 and again in the year 2012 – and also finished fifth in 2011.
- He has an average starting position of 15.3 with one pole and nine top 10 starts.
Scott Graves at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Graves will contest his ninth cup race in Las Vegas on Sunday, where he averages 18.3 with two top 10 finishes. Most recently, he and Newman finished 18th this spring.
- Graves led Daniel Suarez to eighth place in 2018 and in 2019 he finished 10th with Newman.
- He called three Xfinity races – including two with Chris Buescher – and finished ninth in 2014.
Newman on Racing in Vegas:
“Vegas has been a decent stretch for us on recent trips and we know we can build on our successes there and on other similar tracks. We are doing our best in this last group of races and hope that we can achieve a solid result on the guaranteed Ford Sunday. “
Last time out
Newman was involved in a multi-car incident in the second leg of the race on Saturday night from Bristol to 38th.
In the car
The guaranteed rate is back on Newman’s Ford for the last race of the 2021 campaign.
About the guaranteed price
The Guaranteed Rate Companies, which include Guaranteed Rate, Inc., Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC, and Proper Rate, LLC, have more than 9,000 employees in over 750 offices across the United States. Guaranteed Rate Companies, headquartered in Chicago, is one of the largest retail mortgage lenders in the United States, funding over $ 73 billion in 2020. Guaranteed Rate Companies was founded in 2000 and is based in all 50 states and Washington, DC Credit Buying and Refinancing. The company has established itself as an industry leader by adopting innovative technology, offering low prices, and providing unparalleled customer service. In 2017 Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC, a joint venture between Guaranteed Rate, Inc. and Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a leading global residential real estate franchise and brokerage company. In 2020, the company formed Proper Rate, LLC, a mortgage loan service joint venture between Guaranteed Rate, Inc. and @properties, one of the largest real estate agents in the country. Collectively, the Guaranteed Bargaining Societies have received awards and accolades including: Top Online Services Lenders for 2018 from US News & World Report; Best Mortgage Lender for Online Loans and Best Mortgage Lender for Refinance by NerdWallet in 2021; HousingWires Tech100 Award 2020 for the company’s industry-leading FlashCloseSM technology; 3rd place in the Scotsman Guide’s Top Retail Mortgage Lenders 2019; Chicago Agent Magazine Lender of the Year for five consecutive years; The Chicago Tribune’s list of top jobs for seven years in a row. Visit rate.com for more information.